Monday, May 24, 2010

BLOG T3 85

Ion square, perspex swings
I breathe out, you breathe in
Permanent midnight
Our love,
  • As i said something is up with my eye, it been burning for a straight  3 days. I even considered taking myself to a walk in clinic. I know, its actually that bad. My biggest fear is the wake up one morning and be like " Hey, i can't see with my left eye." I seriously do not want to go blind, you have no idea.
  • Its starting to hit me that i still have 450 words to go on my socials essay. That won't take long.. will it? Oh my, teachers really know how to fill up your schedule, even on Victoria day. Haha.
  • Went to go work on my french project today. We basically scanned the whole marpole area for our partners. I went home after an hour of that. We got nothing done.

  1.   I rented factory girl tonight, I'll watch it if i get my homework done. A side note, i really want to watch the Andy Warhol short film.. Rich Girl Poor or something? Poor Little Rich Girl?
  2. Uhm, i wanna try out cupcake & cashmere's watermelon Popsicle recipe, maybe me & my mom will do it.
  3. I was gonna go to hot yoga this morning, but my stupid french project got in the way!

 Will get back to my 450 words!!

No comments: