Monday, May 3, 2010

BLOG T3 64

How do you tell your heart: "no! don't swell with magic", you'll only burst. 
  • Visual blogs are the best!
  • they are my main cup of love.
  • Saturdays i will work work work.
  • a midsummer's night's dream  test.
  • have i said how much i adore the rich title of the book.
  • makes  my heart asunder with love
Current Agony: 
  • Ms. Tang, do i have enough time to finish 6 parts of a chapter and a chapter review in a mere week?
I was on Tumblr and i stumbled onto these words, that direct my exact feelings towards Rachel Bilson:
  • Summer Marries Seth
    Rachel Bilson Engaged to Hayden Christensen
    Bitch is Lucky She has Amazing Style or I Would Hate her 100% ;)
    • that is insanely funny. is it not?
     
    Hope to dear lord 
    my studying pays off. Sparknotes,
    for once, help 
    me ace a test.

No comments: