Monday, May 3, 2010

BLOG T3 65

 
IF I’M JAMES DEAN, 
YOU’RE 
AUDREY HEPBURN 

BY

SLEEPING WITH SIRENS. 

Grandma once told me it's easy to over think love, 
to dissect it and question it until it is no more.
  • I know my titles are getting more & more confusing.
  • that why i like them
  • Sundays have yet to be so hard for me,
  • William Shakespeare,
  • you complicate my enjoyment in things.
  • Like, seriously.
  • So yah, when am i going to star on those science chapters?
  • man & 30 vocab cards,
  • AGONIZATIIOOON!.
  • but there is way to much hope and potential in life to give it up like so.
  • i'm sure ill find a way to find a ways out.
  • or directly in.
Things to Do:
  1. Rid this dirty thing that is following and making my every move unlucky. Then everything will go my way. The right way.

No comments: