Wednesday, May 12, 2010

BLOG T3 74

So B. It
  • just found out so b it takes place in reno too.
  • is it just me, or does Reno sound like a more & more interesting city?   
  • remind me to take a visit there and all the states down south.
  • screw tricity.
So, today was the most amazing day ever,being the day of the Eric Hamber Fashion show.
We missed last 2 blocks & part of lunch to go to this 19 year & going show.
Their school, i must say, has a spectacular arts program.
one that surely outshines SWC's. 
To think that we have so much smart people around here, something interesting is bound to happen,
but no, nothing ever does.
I went their with the only person i'm friendly to/engage with in my textiles class.
However, i was slightly bewildered when she brought some of her grade 10 friends.
But they gave us some life,
and me some insight into 
their relations.
Which is always a brighter note.

No comments: