Monday, May 24, 2010

BLOG T3 81-83

Relive
10
years    of fights,
            In               a         mere             10  minutes.
Today:
  1. I actually have no idea what happened today, it was as if i wasn't even present. Well, at least my mind wasn't.
  2. Just got news that MJ's home sweet home in california was sold for around 2 million dollars. I know its random haha
  3. Remind me to watch Sex & the City 2, i feel like the substance quality will decline with every sequel though.
  4. Term 3 is almost over. I like to have a kinda "screw it" state of mind, but I'm actually breaking out in cold sweat thinking about it
  5. I'm making brownies tonight!
A side note:
My mom went to go get a trim today, and the hairstylist was showing me some color swatches. I know its summer and i should lighten my hair, but I've been wanting to darken it since forever! The only thing holding me back is I'm kinda in a phase in my life where I'm feeding my hair. In other words not burning/drowning/inserting chemicals into it.

No comments: