Monday, May 24, 2010

BLOG T3 84

Teenage dreams in a teenage circus
Running around like a clown on purpose

Who gives a damn about the family you come from?
No giving up when you're young and you want some
  • Why did i not discover this song last summer? I feel suddenly compelled to download everything my Mika.I'm seriously musically deprived. Honestly, i haven't discovered a good song in like months. I really should order that channel that plays nice indie music 24/7. Screw you much music!  
  • The corner of my eye been burning so much. his partially may be because i shoved Shiseido face cleanser into the socket. That stuff is good for you.. right? I have 3 worries: 
a) i may be going blind or some shit.

b) I have an eye infection that may lead to blindness. Honestly, it doesn't itch,swell, or look red or anything.

c) I have eye cancer. uhoh.
Its a friday, I'm choosing to do nothing. 
I feel useless, but slightly satisfied for some reason.

No comments: