Saturday, June 5, 2010

BLOG T3 96

THOUGHTS:
  1. Totally messed up my button holes on my blouse. Do not underestimate them, thye're super hard to do. No joke.
  2. Making my dad PJS, going fabric shopping with him. There's a sentence i never thought I'd say. haha.
  3. Doing a Blair Waldorf collage for my room.
  4. Finally got OPI base coats and top coats. Well, i just sorta convinced my mom to get them.
  5. Big-Fatty mascara from Urban Decay is THE best.
Phobias:
  • holy shit, i have so much homeowrk, i think i am going to die. I haven't even started on my English project. Missed 2 tests. && I'm completely lost during math class! And i have Tang obviously.
  • I ran out of depilatory cream. Man, life sucks.

1 comment:

jesshika's blog zone. :] said...

Yay, for the base + top coats! You know that store place closed... ?! Depilatory cream runs out so fast, LOL, I tried reusing it once, BUT THAT'S DISGUSTING!!