Saturday, June 5, 2010

BLOG T3 97


 Conney Island Cotton Candy 
To Dos:
  • I haven't read the lelove Blog in forever, so today will be the day.
  • Bake cupcakes! I'm craving pretty pink sweets at the moment.
  • Do my homework.
  • Take a LONG nap. My sleep cycle has been messed up for the past week. Weekends will help me recover for sure!
  • Call my big bro. Just because he is the best.
Homework for Saturday:
  1. Do some english
  2. Do 4 pages of math
  3. Do the science unit review
  4. Do some of the Science lab
  5. Send in self Evaluation & Essay
                                       Sunday: 
  1. Finish  up english
  2. Fnish up math
  3. Do some of the science lab
  4. Study for socials 
  • i realize I'm gonna be super tired this weekend.
  • so be it.

2 comments:

jesshika's blog zone. :] said...

btw, the 14 year old girl or smthng is meganheartsmakeup on youtube =)

Sylvia Wei said...

haha i felt the need to reply to one of your comments!
your so sweet, always readinng my blooggg! <3